Monday, April 27, 2009

Easter Crafts


So, I couldn't resist making these with our Mommy and Me class. These little rabbits with their adorable feet, my little guys feet were so cute. We had a great time painting them and choosing their colors. Vinny's was clearly the most psychedelic there, and it was nice to let him choose and have some say in what HIS craft looked like. As you can see, I still managed to get my purple on Gianni's. It was actually easier than I thought to have them both armed with paintbrushes in a shop, and it was only mildly challenging to keep them on task. It seems to be getting easier with both of them as they are starting to understand and respond to more of what I have to say. That isn't to say that every photo of Vinny taken this day wasn't a silly face (I think he picks that up from his Uncle Mike) or that I didnt' have a challenge getting Gianni not to paint himself. But, it is getting easier to do things with them by myself and it is actually getting fun these days. I look forward to more of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment