
Dan has quickly picked up the technique of cooking it after I rolled it. We discovered that the kids really liked to eat it too! Just like my family used to! Then I went off to scrapbooking, Dan let's me go with my friends one night a month to chat and enjoy each other, oh and get some scrapbooking done too! Then, on Saturday we cleaned the dreaded garage. It is nice to be able to get through it and not have to jump. Now we just have to freecycle a big pile and we can move to the next phase, getting rid of the rest! We still haven't found our Christmas lights. This last season we couldn't find them and I swore they must be in the garage, but after a thorough cleaning they haven't surfaced. I suppose it will just be one of those mysteries. Dan spent the afternoon test driving a three wheeled motorcycle and then we just crashed.
On Sunday, I gave a talk in church. When I stood up at the pulpit, Vinny stood up in the pews to and opened his arms wide, as if to give me a big hug. It was super sweet. We spent the rest of the day relaxing and having dinner with the missionaries. Dan made his famous pasta sauce and I made Nana's meatballs and Grandma Jeri's breadsticks. It was a fabulous relaxing weekend, oh and with plenty of time to blow bubbles in the front yard. Oh, for more weekends like this but looking at the calendar we won't have another unplanned weekend until late April. We're off and running!
No comments:
Post a Comment