
It is just a little thing, to be able to communicate and share with your family. But I am ever so grateful for it as the internet has allowed this exiled family to be closer to all of their family. So, on to a new adventure as I launch this blog. I hope to post photos and events several times a week, mostly it will be about the kids and our adventures with them. Maybe an upcoming event. I am looking forward to it. Here is a photo from last night's little jaunt. We had fed the kids early as it was fast Sunday, and so then we decided to walk around the complex to get some of their Sunday energy out. It was so fun to watch Vinny pull the wagon (with and without) Gianni and to have Gianni take Mouse for their first walk together. She is far more trusting of Gianni then she ever was of Vinny. It makes one wonder...if you know anyone that might want to read about us, please share the website. We love you all and can't wait to be with you!
Love, Noelle and Family
No comments:
Post a Comment